GMS 128 - How a Dishwasher Became a CEO from 39,000 Followers on LinkedIn: How to Build a Following on LinkedIn and Move Up in Your Industry in One Month wit Cory Warfield, CEO of ShedWool
Manage episode 225835433 series 2429760
From dishwasher to sommelier, and now CEO of ShedWool Cory Warfield created a name for himself through LinkedIn. Did you know LinkedIn has a limit on the number of connections you’re allowed to have? He’s weeding through his 39,000 followers so he can keep connecting. He went from asking people how they want their steak cooked to owning THREE businesses. Even if you’re a successful business professional building your LinkedIn is crucial to remain relevant and thriving in your industry. Cory doubled his followers from 15,000 to 30,000 in a month!
What You’ll Learn:
- How to create the RIGHT content on LinkedIn
- The #1 LinkedIn Game Changer to Gain a Following
- How to get your favorite influences to invite you to connect
- The REAL best time to post
- How to get started on LinkedIn
- Why Video is the best marketing tool for LinkedIn
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.