Manage episode 280598637 series 2429760
In this week’s episode of the Garlic Marketing Show, Ian sits down with Vinnie Fisher, the CEO and Co-Founder of Fully Accountable. Together, they discuss the importance of raising the prices of your services and products and the benefits that come with it.
After selling several successful businesses, Vinnie opened Fully Accountable. Fully Accountable is a fractionable CFO and controller service that provides a solution for e-commerce and tech companies who are making 7-figures and over in revenue. By acting as the full accounting and finance department, their goal is to help their clients win their time back at a fraction of the cost using their abundance of resources.
In this episode, Vinnie and Ian discuss how to decide when a business should charge more for its services. Vinnie also talks about how these changes can affect your marketing and the importance of respecting your own products and services.
What You'll Learn:
- How to determine pricing
- The Project Management Triangle, and which two you should pick
- Deciding when to charge more
- The importance of benchmarking against yourself
- How raising prices can attract better clients
- How your marketing can be affected by price changes
- Why you shouldn’t give away services for free
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.