Manage episode 284219731 series 2429760
In this week’s episode of the Garlic Marketing Show, Ian sits down with Darin Dawson, the Co-Founder and President of BombBomb. Together, they discuss the importance of using video to communicate and connect with prospects, clients, and your team.
As technology continues to advance at a rapid rate, Darin felt that society as a whole was losing connection with one another. It was from this feeling that the idea for BombBomb, a video messaging company focused on the human-centered part of communication, came to fruition. At BombBomb, personalized videos have seamlessly become a part of the culture and the company as a whole has sent 680,000 personal videos.
In this episode, Darin and Ian discuss how Darin makes and uses videos to communicate with his team and retain his team members. Darin also explains the one video that will change your business.
What You'll Learn:
- How Darin’s company sent over 680,000 videos
- What they learned when they stopped sending text emails
- What to do when you don’t have time to Zoom
- The one video you need to send THIS MONTH to everyone
- Why SCALE is killing your videos
- How long should a video be?
- How Darin makes videos to communicate with his team
- How they use video to retain team members
- The one video that will change your business
- His #1 job as the president of a 150 person company
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.