Manage episode 283407974 series 2429760
In this week’s episode of the Garlic Marketing Show, Ian sits down with Alex Glenn. Together, they discuss the importance of partnership programs, the biggest mistakes, and how to correctly develop them.
As a former agency operator himself, Alex founded Partnerprograms.io in order to help other agencies and tech companies create better partnerships.
In this episode, Alex and Ian discuss the pros and cons of partner programs. Alex also explains how to write cold reach emails and what makes an outreach email bad.
What You'll Learn:
- Difference between Vendorship and Partnership
- How to find great partners
- The big question you should be asking new partners
- Why you shouldn’t focus on referral commissions
- The Secret Sauce for Supercharging Finding Partners (while getting massive FRE traffic and LEADS)
- The Biggest Mistakes made in Partner Programs
- The Right way to Develop
- What is Partner Enablement
- The biggest mistake in Partnership
- How to evaluate partnership programs are successful
- Pros and Cons of Partner programs
- How to grow Traffic using partner programs
- How to write Cold Reach Emails
- THE WORST OUTREACH EMAIL EVER
- THE SOP for Partnership personas
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.