Manage episode 285904406 series 2429760
In this week’s episode of the Garlic Marketing Show, Ian sits down with Steve Fretzin, the president of Fretzin, Inc. Together, they discuss how to close bigger clients without being salesy.
After going through college, Steve worked a number of sales jobs and moved his way up to franchise sales. Eventually, he got into the business of selling businesses and helping people grow their businesses. After hiring a coach himself, Steve learned a lot and became a sales coach himself years later. By developing a process, he’s ensured he has all of the tools to guarantee his clients’ success and grow their business.
In this episode, Steve and Ian discuss how professionals, such as lawyers, can improve their processes. Steve also explains his format for high-level meetings and the agenda he established that makes time effective for both parties.
What You'll Learn:
- Why ‘sales’ shouldn’t be considered a bad word for lawyers, doctors, and other professionals
- The biggest problem with a salesperson
- How a professional can improve their process
- Techniques for transforming sales process virtually
- How to network and schedule meetings virtually
- The best format for high-level meetings
- How to close better on Zoom meetings
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.