Manage episode 264127733 series 2429760
Ian sits down with Michelle Prince for this week’s episode of the Garlic Marketing Show to discuss the importance of sharing your story.
Michelle is a best-selling author, life coach, podcaster, self-publishing expert, motivational speaker, and CEO/Founder of Performance Publishing Group. She is passionate about connecting with businesses and individuals to identify their strengths and talents. Her vision has helped thousands of entrepreneurs tell their stories and become published authors through her consulting, seminars, and publishing services.
In this episode, Ian and Michelle talk about the ways in which storytelling can take your platform to the next level, identifying your passions, and strategies for success.
What you'll learn:
- Strategies to talk about your experiences without fear
- The value of getting your story out there
- Identifying your passions
- Why now is the best time to use your knowledge help serve someone
- Moving past imposter syndrome and making profit from your authority
- How a book can turn into your best marketing tool
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.