How to increase video engagement on LinkedIn and other platforms by 1,200 percent with this easy tool
Manage episode 240831281 series 2429760
In this week's episode of the Garlic Marketing Show, we talk with Headliner co-founder Oliver Wellington about the cutting edge app they've created to promote podcasts on social media.
As an online video platform, Headliner helps its users create video clips from existing content such as audio files. The app seamlessly guides content creators through the process of producing short promotional videos with captions and graphics. With its incredibly easy workflow and superb customer service, Headliner has emerged as the premier online video platform used by the Economist, Audible, NYT Magazine, Sirius XM and CNN Podcasts.
Listen to the full Garlic Marketing Show episode with Oliver to learn more about Headliner and its role in streamlining audiogram video production and distribution.
What You'll Learn:
- Why adding captions to video clips is vital now
- How Headliner streamlined the process of making audiogram videos
- The different video production features of Headliner
- How you can increase engagement up to 1200 percent with video
- Shifting the focus to listeners who want to share audio clips
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.