Manage episode 299863856 series 2429760
For this segment of the 300th Episode of the Garlic Marketing Show, Ian Garlic sits down with Alex Melen, the Co-Founder of SmartSites. They discuss the importance of business flexibility to accommodate changes in consumer behavior.
In this episode, Alex and Ian talk about the importance of excellent website performance for your business to succeed digitally. Alex also explains how consumer behaviors changed during Covid and why some of these behaviors are here to stay.
Watch the full episode to discover the best digital marketing tips on LinkedIn, SEO, website content and design, ads, and podcasting that you can implement for your business right now.
What You’ll Learn:
- How SmartSites is helping small businesses succeed digitally
- Design your website for a functional and flexible mobile experience
- The rapid shift in consumer behavior due to Covid
- How to be cognitive and adaptable to the consumer mindset
- The 3 pillars on how to properly relay safety to your customers
Connect with Alex:
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.