Manage episode 251152269 series 2429760
In this week's episode of the Garlic Marketing Show, we have an amazing talk with Cameron Herold, the marketing genius behind 1-800-GOT-JUNK? and countless other 9-figure business. His marketing strategies are so sound and effective that even monarchs trust him with their PR.
Cameron started his entrepreneurial journey at just 21 with only 14 employees. Since then, he’s been at the helm leading teams of upwards 3,000 people. This guy knows how to turn a modest business into a monolith. And he doesn’t keep all this knowledge to himself. Cameron has authored five books about business marketing and operations, one of which is the international best-seller “Double Double.” He also founded the COO Alliance in 2016 as a hub for second-in-commands to talk shop and trade tips.
Listen to the full Garlic Marketing Show episode with Cameron to learn more about growing your business into a $100 million beast to be reckoned with.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why you should be calling journalists daily to get “free PR”
- Qualities you need to look for in a chief operating officer
- The crucial importance of not dreaming too big
- Huge mistakes businesses make when marketing their products
- Tactics any business owner can use to drive up traffic
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.