Manage episode 271007289 series 2429760
Ian sits down with Mike Ganino for this week’s episode of the Garlic Marketing Show to discuss the importance of sharing your story.
Mike Ganino is world-renowned keynote speaker, trainer, podcaster, and consultant, who helps individuals and companies cultivate a sense of community and drive results. A veteran of the hospitality and tech industry, Mike has helped develop thriving workplace cultures in industries as diverse as real estate, manufacturing, hotel and restaurant, travel, and banking. He is passionate about helping businesses find their story and craft stories specifically tailored to their audience.
In this episode, Ian and Mike talk about the ways in which you can develop impactful stories to take your business to the next level, identifying your truth, and strategies for success.
Listen to the full episode of the Garlic Marketing Show today on Spotify, iTunes, and StoryCrews!
What You'll Learn:
- The best ways to improve your public speaking skills
- How to utilize public speaking to grow your business
- Identifying your truth
- Developing a story that helps people decide
- Strategies to create stories through assessing your audience
- Finding successful methods to craft your speech
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.