Manage episode 315909815 series 2429760
Looking to start a marketing strategy on YouTube but you’re overwhelmed by everything you have to do? With the right process, you can easily use YouTube to grow as an authority in your industry and bring potential clients right to your front door. Ian Garlic talks to Julie Broad, the President of Book Launchers, about how she has used YouTube and live streaming to grow in the publishing space. Discover how Julie has gotten hundreds of thousands of views on her channel and how YouTube has become her primary source of business.
What You’ll Learn:
- The Two Keys to Creating a Great Non-Fiction Book
- How to Use YouTube to Grow in the Publishing Space
- The YouTube Strategy That Creates 80% of Julie’s Business
- How to Get Massive Engagement Through Livestreaming
- Seven Simple Steps to Publishing Your Book
Connect with Julie:
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.