Manage episode 281353400 series 2500741
I've never been a big New Year's resolution guy. However, I find that reflecting on the previous year is always a good exercise to revisit the joy from the highlights and on a darker note, to look into your own abyss and get an honest starting point from which to move forward.
My reflections/highlights from 2020:
- The birth of my second daughter.
- Killing my first Elk with a bow.
- Climbing the Diamond twice (1,000 ft rock wall) on Longs Peak.
- 'Newborn starts' for mountain adventures.
- Microworkouts and 'All-Day' Workouts.
- Taking time off to let my body recover.
- Launching Stoic on Kickstarter.
Two Challenges for 2021:
- 21 days in a row, do 21 reps of any movement.
- Take the first 7 days of January to come up with a Misogi for 2021. Email me your Misogi: Elders@monkii.co.
Thanks for tuning in and if you are enjoying the episodes we would be eternally grateful if you could leave a 5-star review. It helps to grow the monkii family and spread the good word of the Wild. Thank you.
See you out there and monkii on,