Manage episode 299998401 series 2508405
In today’s episode, we cover charisma with AJ, Johnny, and Michael.
Charisma can make the difference between a fulfilling life and a depressing lonely existence, but what actually is charisma, why is it so powerful, and how can you develop it to bring out the best in you and the people around you?
What to Listen For
- What is charisma? – 1:10
- How does science define and perceive charisma?
- What is it about charismatic leaders that makes them stand out and what can you learn from them?
- Can charisma be learned?
- The importance of being present – 11:02
- What are the three internal dials you can play with in order to figure out the level of charisma best suited for your personality?
- What does it mean to be present and why is it important if you want to be charismatic?
- Turning up your enthusiasm – 26:30
- What do many people get wrong about enthusiasm and what does it mean to live with more enthusiasm?
- What simple changes can you make right now to be more enthusiastic in your interactions with other people?
- What easy steps can you take to increase your enthusiasm and put you in a better mood?
- Confidence is the key to unlocking your potential – 40:15
- When is confidence most useful and why do those times also allow you to strengthen your confidence?
Charisma might feel like something a person just has, but like many traits, it can be broken down into easily understood components. Once you understand what those components are, you can then take steps to develop them and allow your personality to shine by being a more charismatic version of yourself.
A Word From Our Sponsors
Share your vulnerabilities, victories, and questions in our 13,000-member private Facebook group at theartofcharm.com/challenge. This is a unique opportunity where everyone — both men and women — celebrate your accountability on the way to becoming the best version of yourself. Register today here!
Resources from this Episode
Check in with AJ and Johnny!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.