Manage episode 299656096 series 2563281
On this episode of DLN Xtend we discuss, whether or not rolling is the way to go for Linux distributions.
Welcome to episode 69 of DLN Xtend. DLN Xtend is a community powered podcast. We take conversations from the DLN Community from places like the DLN Discourse Forums, Telegram group, Discord server and more. We also take topics from other shows around the network to give our takes.
11:05 Topic- To Roll or not to Roll
26:31 Host Related Interest
36:55 Wrap Up
Main Topic Link
- PineTime https://pine64.com/product/pinetime-smartwatch-sealed/
- Another Tenacity Update -OG Topic https://github.com/tenacityteam/tenacity/discussions/388 -Commits https://github.com/tenacityteam/tenacity/pull/404
- Looking at audio hardware for my new studio.
- Live DLN Xtend on 18th 11:00 AM EST / 3:00 PM UTC
- MEGA Fest on Aug 22nd 3:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM UTC
- Sudo Hangout Aug 26 12:30 PM EST / 5:30 PM UTC
Join us in the DLN Community:
Discord: https://destinationlinux.org/discord servers to continue the discussion!
Matt (Twitter @MattDLN)
Wendy (Mastodon @WendyDLN@mastodon.online)