Manage episode 289340885 series 2581593
Matt and John observe how religion gets politicized and what antidote exists to protect religion from partisan politics.
- Why We Need the Church to Disciple Our Politics
- Politicized Religion Is Worse Than Politics Without Religion
- Iraqi Cardinal Calls for Religion, State Separation One Month After Papal Visit - The Tablet
- COVID-19 Has Changed Worship In America, Debate Over Religious Freedoms : Consider This from NPR : NPR
- Religious Freedom or Pandemic Safety? | The Regulatory Review