Manage episode 258308061 series 2581593
Matt and John discuss the risks and tradeoffs of antiquities collecting, including the recent scandal involving the Museum of the Bible.
- Hobby Lobby, which smuggled antiquities for Bible Museum, will return the artifacts to Iraq - Vox
- Hobby Lobby President to Return 11,500 Antiquities to Iraq and Egypt - WSJ
- Jerry Pattengale on Dirk Obbink and the Mark Fragment | Variant Readings
- A Statement from Steve Green on Hobby Lobby Acquisitions | Variant Readings
- Josh Howerton on Twitter: ""Church as we know it is probably over." Guys, we've been doing this 2,000 years. In the words of GK Chesterton, "At least five times...the Faith has to all appearance gone to the dogs. In each of these five cases it was the dog that died."" / Twitter