Manage episode 302465887 series 2665606
Jessica Zweig is an award-winning entrepreneur, personal branding expert, the founder and CEO of SimplyBe. Agency and author of “Be. - A No Bullsh*t Guide to Increasing Your Self Worth and Your Net Worth by Simply Being Yourself.” Today, Jessica shares her healing journey from struggling with body dysmorphia and low self-esteem that manifested as chronic sinus infections to the inner work and truths she had to confront to heal herself. Dr. Avanti and Jessica also talk about the healing power of letting go and dive deep into how Jessica learned to listen to her body and let go of old identities.
Today on The Healing Catalyst:
- Jess’s healing journey: body dysmorphia, low self-esteem, & chronic sinus infections
- Tapping into your inner knowing & learning to listen to your body
- The connection between illness & spiritual awakenings
- Letting go of your old identities for growth
- Changing your relationship to your symptoms
- Jessica’s Book Be.
- Podcast: The SimplyBe. Podcast
- Website: jessicazweig.com ; simplybeagency.com
- Instagram: @jessicazweig ; @simplybeagency
Connect with Dr. Avanti:
- Subscribe, Rate and Review: The Healing Catalyst podcast
- Website: avantikumarsingh.com
- Avanti’s Book: The Health Catalyst
- Instagram: @avantikumarsingh
- Podcast: avantikumarsingh.com/podcast
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions