Manage episode 282685532 series 2665606
Kelli Tennant, host of The Kelli Show and CEO of Soulfire Productions, joins Dr. Avanti for a vulnerable conversation on limiting beliefs, cultural expectations, and being a woman in medicine. Dr. Avanti shares her experience with self-judgment, and what she’s learned about sitting with uncomfortable emotions. This is a heart-opening conversation on Dr. Avanti’s journey that you don’t want to miss!
Today on The Healing Catalyst:
- How limiting beliefs manifest throughout our lives
- Dr. Avanti’s journey with self-judgment
- Balancing social & cultural expectations with staying true to yourself
- Being a woman in medicine & following her own path
- Showing grace & allowing yourself to change your mind
- How Dr. Avanti’s spiritual practice guides her
Connect with Dr. Avanti:
- Website: avantikumarsingh.com
- IG: @avantikumarsingh
- Podcast: avantikumarsingh.com/podcast
- Book: The Health Catalyst
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
This show is produced by Soulfire Productions