Manage episode 291455923 series 2795902
Joining the Real Estate World with Dr. Ben Dohrmann
If you could no longer work, would you manage to maintain the same lifestyle you have now? This question was the turning point for Dr. Ben Dohrmann when it comes to investment. In this episode, Dr. Benn will be talking us through his journey to joining the real estate world, the mistakes he made, and his chiropractor business.
Dr. Ben is a chiropractor here in the Northland of Kansas City. He has been in practice for 12 years, been married for 19 years, and has three amazing children.
If you have been longing to join the real estate world, but you have been developing cold feet, this episode is for you.
Listen in as Dr. Ben shares his journey.
Key Talking Points of the Episode:
[01:12] Getting to know Dr. Ben
[01:58] How Dr. Ben met Dr. Shane Bisson
[04:44] How Dr. Ben's mindset has evolved
[06:13] Dr. Ben's morning routine
[08:44] How Dr. Ben invested his discretional income
[14:51] Dr. Ben's take on Real Estate as a buy and hold mechanism
[15:47] Dr. Ben's financing strategy
[18:25] Books that have impacted Ben in the last 12 months
[20:13] How has clarity changed Ben's business?
[21:08] Employee engagement
[22:31] Ben's mistake in real estate
[25:33] Ben's final thoughts
- "I think sometimes when you take take take; you don't have the luxury of receiving all the blessings that could come your way."
- "Money is just a byproduct of helping people."
- "The best time to invest in real estate was yesterday, and the next best time is tomorrow."
- "Don't let the inmates run the asylum."
- "The healing process starts at the front door."
- "Whatever you need to get done, you already have the people in your network to get where you need to go."