Manage episode 282411616 series 2800880
Just like all of us, our teens are each unique. So where one teen feels comfortable talking to you might not be a good spot for another one. Join me as we discuss where each of our own teens opens up and some of the do's and don'ts once they do.
HAVE QUESTIONS OR A TOPIC YOU WOULD LOVE ME TO DISCUSS?
Connect with Kim through DM on IG @kim_lukens and on TikTok @kimlukens
You can connect with Kim at:
TikTok @kimlukens or can find all of her connections spots through on https://linktr.ee/kimlukens
My guest today Chantel has some new touchpoints! Connect with her at:
- Chantel’s Tiktok: @genxtrachantel
- Chantel’s FB: Chantel Ferraro
- D2B Photography & Productions: www.d2bphotography.com
- D2B on Instagram: www.instagram.com/d2bphotography
- D2B on Facebook: www.facebook.com/dream2beimagellc
- Chantel’s Instagram: www.instagram.com/genxtrachantel
QUICK EPISODE SUMMARY
- Where do you talk to your kids?
- The foundation of good communication is relationship
- Are you asking open-ended questions?
- Things to avoid when talking to your kid
- Being honest with your kids is key
- Parents are growing as much as their kids
- Things to do when talking to your children
- What to do when your kids are
- What’s your one thing for today?