Manage episode 318028666 series 2812877
Why can't judges and lawyers just play nice? Another day in the life of a defense attorney with Steve.
- Voters' rights reform - where is it going?
- From the Blitz Nation -
- What can or can't a Living Will do?
- How accurate is GPS as court evidence?
- CDL and BAC's
- Throwing urine on a neighbor
- Did we get a question from Kyle Rittenhouse?
- Britney Spears sends cease-and-desist letter to sister demanding she stop talking about her on book tour
Submit your questions to www.lawyertalkpodcast.com.
Recorded at Channel 511, a production of 511 South High Media LLC.
Stephen E. Palmer, Esq. has been practicing criminal defense almost exclusively since 1995. He has represented people in federal, state, and local courts in Ohio and elsewhere.
Though he focuses on all areas of criminal defense, he particularly enjoys complex cases in state and federal courts.
He has unique experience handling and assembling top defense teams of attorneys and experts in cases involving allegations of child abuse (false sexual allegations, false physical abuse allegations), complex scientific cases involving allegations of DUI and vehicular homicide cases with blood alcohol tests, and any other criminal cases that demand jury trial experience.
Steve has unique experience handling numerous high publicity cases that have garnered national attention.
For more information about Steve and his law firm, visit Yavitch & Palmer Co., L.P.A.