Manage episode 290339734 series 2818835
Larry Asher is the Co-Director of the School of Visual Concepts here in Seattle, and the Creative Director of Worker Bees, a marketing communications firm niched in the healthcare industry.
- Finding success in the world of remote learning [1:10]
- What marketers want from agencies [9:18]
- The importance of niching (and why being a generalist will hurt you [11:41]
- What skills marketers and creatives want and need to learn right now [13:39]
- How and why SVC has changed over time [18:10]
- SVC’s role in the community [20:30]
- Balancing running a school with running an agency [23:33]
- Exciting new programs at SVC [28:55]
- Larry’s plan to step down from SVC [32:25]
Clyde Golden is a creative agency in Seattle specializing in research, strategy, and content creation via Customer Journey programs.