Manage episode 304494012 series 2818835
Savitha Reddy Pathi is the Deputy Director of Climate Solutions, a nonprofit in Seattle that's focused on accelerating clean energy solutions to the climate crisis. In this episode, Savitha and Tim talk about:
- How Climate Solutions is helping fight the climate crisis
- How relationships with donors have changed due to COVID-19
- What motivates people to give to nonprofits
- How nonprofits find donors, and how donors find the right organizations working on a cause they care about
- How local changes can have a nationwide impact
Clyde Golden is an email marketing and digital direct agency in Seattle with expertise in creating world-class data-driven messaging across the customer journey.