Manage episode 291792699 series 2864298
If one thing can make us feel immediately frazzled, it’s chaos. Whether it be chaos on our calendar or chaos in our closets, chaos makes us feel completely out of control. One of the best ways to address the chaos in our lives is with some good old-fashioned organization. Simply knowing how the pieces of our lives fit together gives us clarity and focus. So, today, I’m jumping in to discuss one of your biggest cries for help: “Sandy, Help me get organized!”
My Best Tools for Time Management:
1. Keep an updated calendar.
2. Keep a monthly mind-dump master to-do list.
3. Keep a daily to-do list.
4. Establish routines for your top priorities.
- Step One: determine what to let go of and what you want to prioritize.
- Step Two: pair one task (the most important one!) next to waking, going to bed, or eating.
- Step Three: Add your next highest priority to your schedule by pairing it to that new routine or to waking, going to bed, or eating.
1. Match your work with the part of the day that fits it best.
2. Keep a current grocery list.
3. Say no to most things.
4. Get a good night’s sleep.
5. Take a weekly sabbath.
6. Keep your systems as SIMPLE as possible!!!!
For more on To-Do Lists, listen to EP4
For more on Routines, listen to EP7
For more on Sabbath, listen to EP96
Have a question about how to stay organized? Email me and I will either answer your question privately or address it on the podcast! email@example.com
Want to lead a group through either of these Bible studies? Don't forget to grab the Free Supplemental Leader Guide!
I am no longer on Social Media.