Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on July 16, 2021 18:08 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 293524040 series 2903269
This week, Lisa continues last week’s conversation with the Reverends Dionne Boissiere and Adriene Thorne. Part two of the dialogue explores the complicated relationship between expectations and exercising one's agency.
Check out the healing resources referenced in this episode:
- Bad Girls of the Bible: Exploring Women of Questionable Virtue | Barbara J. Essex
- What Matters Most: Ten Lessons in Living Passionately from the Song of Solomon | Renita Weems
- Listening for God: A Minister's Journey Through Silence and Doubt | Renita Weems
- Stories from Inner Space: Confessions of a Preacher Woman and Other Tales | Claudette Anderson Copeland
- The Relational Self: Ethics & Therapy from a Black Church Perspective | Archie Smith