Manage episode 293071885 series 2909594
Breaking into any industry is never easy, and the fitness industry is no exception. Before you begin your journey, you'll want to identify a market segment, what services you'll offer, and begin to define your target audience by characteristics such as demographics, interests, needs, and location.
In today's Fitness Franchise Podcast, Bryce Henson speaks with Steven Hadley, author, public speaker, franchise owner, and National Director of Fit Body Forever. The Fit Body Forever program is designed for adults 55+ years old and Baby Boomers who want greater health, better physical function, and to stay fit and active for the long haul.
Steven is constantly evolving and adapting to the needs of franchise owners, their clientele, and the communities they live. He shares his story of bootstrapping his first location, how to differentiate yourself in the marketplace, why a senior clientele is good for business, and so much more.
Here's what you don't want to miss:
- 4:20 Connecting with people and building credibility
- 7:12 Bootstrapping your business and overcoming defeat
- 12:40 How taking action builds momentum and the key to success
- 16:42 How to differentiate yourself from the completion
- 18:35 The importance of emotional intelligence and self-awareness
- 21:20 Uncovering your blind spots and knowing your strengths
- 26:06 Tapping into a new market and the gratefulness of a senior clientele
- 32:06 Making mistakes with clients and recognizing their needs
- 38:10 Working in your business versus working on your business
- 41:17 Having a positive attitude in times of crisis and chaos
Connect with us on the socials: