Manage episode 302367071 series 2909594
Today on Fitness Franchise Podcast, your host Bryce Henson interviews the founder of Assistagram, Zach Benson. Dive into all things Instagram, marketing, and social media on today’s informative show. Zach Benson, is a full-time entrepreneur, world traveler, dancer, and connector who specializes in creating IG campaigns reaching millions. Hear about Zach’s early years as a professional breakdancer and teacher and how that propelled him into a place of confidence to take the next venture on. Learn strategies and tactics that he has used and encourages his clients to practice for growth and business.
- 01:00 - Your host Bryce introduces today’s guest Zach Benson, the founder of Assistagram.
- 02:00 - Zach gives us his back story, starting from being adopted at 5 months and living in Iowa to learning and teaching breakdancing, being a personal trainer, to founding Assistagram.
- 05:40 - Listen along as Zach unpacks his journey into breakdancing.
- 09:30 - Bryce asks Zach, how did he create, market, and deliver his workshops.
- 17:00 - Follow along as we transition into marketing and Instagram when Zach purchased 15% of a 400,000 follower Instagram account growing comedians.
- 19:25 - Hear about strategy and tactics from Zach on how he was able to accomplish such growth.
- 28:30 - Bryce asks Zach to share with us what kind of clients he attracts and the services he offers. As well as what industries are his clientele in.
- 33:30 - Zach shares his guidance and insights for local gym owners to be able to attract more clients for growth and business.
- 36:30 - Bryce asks Zach what is the future of Assistagram and social marketing in the next few years in his opinion.
- 38:10 - Bryce dives deeper into Zach's knowledge around the media space that business entrepreneurs should know.
- 40:00 - Zach shares his zone of genius as being networking.
- 43:00 Bryce’s famous lightning round Q&A: Q: What are you most passionate about? A: Travel. Q: Biggest obstacle and how did you overcome it? A: My speech impediment, when I started to relax and stopped caring. Q: One of your best habits? A: Putting my workouts first. Q: Best book recommendation? A: “The Go Giver” by Bob Burg.
- 48:10 - A parting piece of wisdom from Zach is to do massive outreach and reward with cool incentives.
- 49:55 - Find Zach at @zachvacay and on his website at www.assistagram.com .
“Be vulnerable and keep it real with your audience”-Zach Benson