Manage episode 305102622 series 2909594
Your host Bryce Henson interviews today’s guest, certified nutrition coach and operator of Fit Body Boot Camp in Fresno, CA Darrylynn Silva. Listen along for an inspirational story of transformation at its best as we learn about Darrylynn’s struggle with obesity. Get an inside look at the struggles around childhood obesity and how passion and commitment can fuel your journey too.
- 00:46 - Bryce introduces today’s guest, certified nutrition coach and operator of Fit Body Boot Camp in Fresno, CA Darrylyn Silva.
- 1:30 - Darrylynn shares her very personal story of being obesse throughout her life along with the trials she had to overcome during her childhood and into adulthood.
- 03:25: Darrylynn shares specifics from her childhood and how she dealt with her obesity struggles.
- 11:30 - Listen along as Darrylynn shares her obstacles with trying to get pregnant and how that jump started her physical fitness journey.
- 16:25 - Bryce asks Darrylynn to share about her identity throughout her journey and how it shifted and grew stronger.
- 22:55 - Bryce transitions into how Darrylynn found Fit Body Boot Camp and her experiences as a client and how it propelled her fitness goals.
- 30:47 - Learn how Darrylynn transitioned from client to operating partner of a Fit Body Boot Camp.
- 35:55 - Bryce dives into Darrylynns role as an operating partner, listen along for the ins and outs and her secrets to success.
- 41:30 - Hear about Darrylynns experiences as a nutrition coach and how her personal journey has aided her in helping her clients.
- 43:30 - Get some insights on what some of the common objections and concerns are from clients.
- 48:55 - Darrylynn showcases her views on personal growth and self development and how they have helped her discover her superpowers.
- 54:30 - Bryce’s famous lightning round Q&A: Q: What is your zone of genius? A: I trust my gut. Q: What is the one thing fitness professionals should know but don’t? A: You need to recognize fitness is for everyone. Q: Book recommendation? A: Mel Robbins, “The Five Second Rule”
- 1:01:16 - Darrylynn shares her last piece of parting wisdom.
“Remove the Drama”