Manage episode 298642677 series 2909594
Your host Bryce Henson interviews fitness expert, Navy Seal Veteran, founder of Conquer, and most famously known for his role in Captain Phillips with Tom Hanks the extraordinary Ray Cash Care. Ray has an intense background in the Navy Seals, CIA, and in the fitness industry along with being featured on both the History and Discovery channels. Learn very knowledgeable tactics and lifestyle ideals that have helped him to grow and continue being the best man he can be. We dive into training experiences, processes, and how fitness strengthens not only oneself but community and relationships.
- 00:45 - Meet today's guest and dear friend, fitness expert, Navy Seal Veteran, founder of Conquer, and most famously known for starring in the feature film Captain Phillips.
- 1:25 - Get to learn about Ray’s life, his childhood, trials and tribulations growing up, and how he got into the Navy Seals
- 5:50 - Hear how Fitness has always been the key to Ray’s success ever since he got started and how it has gotten him through so much.
- 7:24 - Ray walks us through what it was like going through Bud’s (Basic Underwater Demolition) 6 month training course.
- 10:00 - Get a look into Ray’s experience with the Navy Seals in a n underwater submersible.
- 14:50 - After 12 years with the Navy Seals Ray transitioned into Agency work with the CIA as a contractor where he did 40 deployments, hear about his intense experiences.
- 19:45 - Ray shares his 6 forms of growth: physical, emotional, financial, mental, social, and spiritual.
- 22:28 - Bryce asks Ray to share how he trained in the Seals teams and how it has evolved over the years.
- 32:00 - Learn from Ray what the value of in person training and where fitness is going.