Manage episode 295149549 series 2909594
Anthony Olander, the Founder of Fit Pro Tracker, began developing the software platform in 2016 to solve his wife’s pain points at their gym and stumbled upon a larger community lacking an all-in-one software solution to grow their business. Fast forward to today, Fit Pro Tracker is a leading gym management software system.
In today’s Fitness Franchise Podcast, Bryce Henson and Anthony break down the benefits of a SaaS system, how it can serve small gym owners, the importance of being agile, and so much more.
Here’s what you don’t want to miss:
- 2:30 The importance of having a hard-charging work ethic
- 6:31 How to build an information technology company
- 10:50 Launching a new fitness gym and overcoming the growing pains
- 15:02 Solving the needs of your gym and the importance of being agile
- 17:17 Fit Pro Tracker and how the software can benefit your gym
- 20:08 Being client-centric and improving on your current systems
- 24:14 What it takes to develop new software and creating the right team
- 27:33 The long-term functionality with Fit Pro Tracker and improving automation
- 29:50 What you should look for in a software partner and the value of Fit Pro Tracker
- 33:42 The challenges of starting a new business and har lessons learned
Connect with Anthony Olander:
Connect with us on the socials: