Manage episode 296451391 series 2909594
Building a well-rounded team takes time, patience, and possibly a few hiccups along the way. But it's worth the effort. In the end, it's the overall experience your coaches, managers, and instructors create that keeps your clients coming back.
In today's Fitness Franchise Podcast, Bryce Henson speaks with Jake Stuart, facility leader and head coach at Mission Viejo Fit Body Boot Camp. Jake shares his passion for coaching, the importance of keeping things fun, why coaches are like therapists, and so much more.
"People that build community, people that are willing to grow, and people willing to receive feedback, I think those are the three main attributes in a good team." -Jake Stewart
Here's what you don't want to miss:
- 2:30 How to leverage your community to build a successful team
- 9:30 How public speaking can help you be a better coach
- 13:08 Why gym owners should provide a fun environment
- 15:15 The importance of getting your clients healthy and emotionally fit
- 19:42 Creating a great team dynamic and knowing your strengths
- 23:30 The three main attributes in a well-rounded team
- 25:30 How to inspire and build retention with your coaches
- 29:20 How to "roll with the punches" and learning from your mistakes
- 31:00 Bryce's Lightning Round
Connect with us on the socials: