Manage episode 320630413 series 3295248
“Water may be willing to face the darkness, and what helps them the most is to rely on their ability to Trust … trust life and the universe, and know that whatever comes their way, good, bad, intense, whatever it is, they will know what to do about it in that moment.”By Jaye McElroy and Leta Herman | Follow: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram What do Waters fear?
- Focus on Career
- The path of Wisdom and experiences
- Intensity and intense experiences
- Mattering in life
- Anticipation – the scariest thing of all!
- Trust with a capital T – trust there is light at the end of the tunnel
- Preparation is knowing you can adapt to anything
- Avoid frozen and keep moving
“It’s like being afraid of being invisible and at the same time being afraid of being too visible. And that’s where Waters hang.”
“Out of all the Elements, Water is the most varied… any one thing we say about a Water does not apply to every Water person.”
“The differences are whether Water is more still or moving. So it’s stillness vs. movement.”Links in this Episode:
- The Alchemy Learning Center — a new online community of learning. Five Element, Nine Palaces, and Alchemy online classes on live online events.
- Master Alchemy Apprenticeship program
- Check out our new App in the App Store or the Google Play Store!
- Through the Mystery Gate, by Leta and Jaye
- What If… T-Shirt
- How to send us your Five Element walking videos
- Email your questions and voice memos to Info AT InspiredActionPodcast.com.
Click here to join our Facebook group for additional content or to send us a question.Join Our Inner Circle
If you would like to join our email newsletter list, click below. (We will never sell or misuse your email in any way, it is safe.)