Manage episode 271695389 series 52225
A Celebrity Edge review from March 2020. This was the last cruise before the cruise industry shutdown. Ashley gives a comprehensive review of Celebrity's newest cruise ship and what the onboard experience was like.
Sherry has cruise news:
- Carnival's Brand Ambassador said they could be returning to sea sooner than people think
- It's back to sea for one Carnival Corporation line
- Royal Caribbean CEO weighs in on returning to service
- Ghostship tours are a thing in the UK
- One cruise line settles lawsuit with crew members
Question: Is it a good idea to sail on the first cruise post-dry dock? I’ve heard there could be plumbing issues and them still trying to put things together while the first sailing is going on.
Thoughts or questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Want daily cruise news? Subscribe to the Cruise Radio News podcast feed.
Get in-depth cruise news and industry insight at www.cruiseradio.net.