Manage episode 281131628 series 1337812
Welcome to episode 210 of the Sexology Podcast! Today I'm delighted to welcome Alicia & Erwan Davon to the podcast. In this episode Alicia & Erwan speak to me about extended orgasms, accessing a higher level of arousal and ways in which you can learn to have an extended orgasm.
For over 25 years Erwan who was joined by Alicia in 2003 have been working successfully with singles and couples, teaching their signature process – the Davon Method to hundreds of students in groups, retreats, and individual sessions and helping them create the relationships of their dreams.
Erwan and Alicia have a unique approach to relationship coaching that combines their educational backgrounds in psychology and aspects of Zen Buddhism to provide a holistic method to effectively improve connection with the self and others
Erwan studied psychology after a difficult childhood and an early introduction to therapeutic work. He went on to live and study in a Zen Monastery, direct a yoga ashram, and began teaching personal development at one of the world’s largest personal grown organizations. Erwan’s passion for helping and teaching people led him to found Erwan Davon Teachings in 1995, specifically to help people improve their relationships.
Alicia Davon holds a Master’s degree in Integral Psychology with a focus on women’s romantic and sensual expression. She trained as a therapist before meeting Erwan and led numerous women’s groups devoted to female pleasure and life fulfilment from career to relationship. She met Erwan 15 years ago and started teaching with him soon after.
Together, Erwan and Alicia developed The Pleasure Course, which has helped thousands achieve their ideal love lives. They provide a safe place to explore psychological inquiry, pleasure, and sexuality.
They have spent years perfecting their curriculum and techniques and are excited to share their expertise with newcomers so they can help improve chemistry, connection, communication, and passion in others’ lives!
In this episode, you will hear:
- How did Alicia Davon & Erwan Davon become interested in this approach?
- Learning to access a higher level of arousal
- Were they easily orgasmic before they started doing this?
- Ways in which you can learn to have an extended orgasm
- The key differences between extended orgasm and orgasmic meditation
- Understanding the need to get over internal issues rather than focusing on technique
- The differences between how men and women will get to grips with extended orgasms
- Learning to give yourself lots of time to be present and fully experience pleasure
- How you can achieve extended orgasms via any kind of sex
- Finding your own path to pleasure
Thank you to our sponsor S-Hande! Use the coupon code sexologypodcast for a 40% discount, also includes free delivery!
To get the toys discussed on this episode, use the links below:
Find Alicia & Erwan online
Claim Your Session
Text - 415 308 9580 and reference Sexology Podcast
Find Dr. Moali online
Podcast Produced by Pete Bailey - http://petebailey.net/audio