Manage episode 282649781 series 1337812
Welcome to episode 213 of the Sexology Podcast! Today I'm delighted to welcome Maci Daye to the podcast. In this episode, Maci speaks to me about ways to make sex more exciting in a long-term relationship, re-engaging with your partner to have more passionate sex and the importance of healing in a relationship to improve sexuality.
Maci Daye is a licensed professional counselor, certified Hakomi therapist, and certified sex therapist. In addition to clinical practice, she is on the faculty of the Hakomi Institute and teaches in the United States and Europe.
She is the creator of Passion and Presence® couples’ retreats and a frequent conference presenter. She regularly leads courses in the USA, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe. She holds graduate degrees from Harvard and Georgia State Universities.
In this episode, you will hear:
- Looking at the various stages couples go through with their sex life
- Ways to make sex more exciting in a long-term relationship
- Understanding the issue of “Left-over sex”
- Re-engaging with your partner to have more passionate and meaningful sex
- How mindfulness can help to improve your sex life
- Ways in which previous emotional wounds can play out in sexuality
- How being in a relationship is about being comfortable to be seen
- Cultivating your erotic sexuality after years of left-over sex
- The need sometimes to stop and start a clean slate from scratch
- The importance of healing in a relationship to improve sexuality
Find Maci Daye online
Find Dr. Moali online
Find me on social media
Win a Promescent bundle box which includes a bottle of Delay Spray, Female Arousal Gel, Organic Based Lube, Vitaflux, Before & After Wipes worth $154.00! There’s also two Amazon Gift Cards up for grabs! Simply write a review in iTunes take a screenshot of the review and send it to email@example.com or send via a DM on Instagram.
If you are interested in booking a video counselling session with Dr. Moali
Podcast Produced by Pete Bailey - http://petebailey.net/audio