Manage episode 284516649 series 1337812
Welcome to episode 216 of the Sexology Podcast! Today is a solo episode where I look at different things you can do to spice up your sex life for this year's valentine's day!
In this episode, you will hear:
- How can we keep things exciting in a long-term relationship?
- Understanding your sex life requires time, effort and energy
- Why most people aren’t having exciting novel sexual experiences
- Analyzing the link between passion and great sex
- How it’s easy for us to become lazy in a settled relationship
- Viewing valentine's day as an opportunity to spice things up
- Paying attention to what’s going on in your relationship
- Incorporating passion to make sexually exciting experiences
- The importance of managing conflicts within your relationship
- Investing time to overcome relationship issues
- Doing fun things like naked happy hour
- Looking at The Royal Treatment and how it works
- Exploring power exchange within give and take
Find Dr. Moali online
Find me on social media
101 Ways to Keep Your Relationship Hot
This Sunday we are also giving away 3 invites to join us on Club House. If you have an iPhone/iPad, you can enter by 1) following our account on Club House (@sexologypodcast) 2) writing a review for Sexology Podcast, and 3) sending the review to us either via direct message or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org We'd love to see more of our listeners in our rooms!
If you are interested in booking a video counselling session with Dr. Moali
Podcast Produced by Pete Bailey - http://petebailey.net/audio