Manage episode 277006710 series 2394558
Welcome to episode 203 of the Sexology Podcast! Today I'm delighted to welcome Dr. Judson Brandeis to the podcast. In this episode Dr. Brandeis talks to me about the issues of low testosterone, how can you increase your testosterone levels and analyzing how a healthy lifestyle will lead to a better sex drive.
Dr. Judson Brandeis is a board-certified urologist specializing in men's sexual medicine. Brandeis has always been on the cutting edge of Urology. Dr. Judson Brandeis has been voted by SF Magazine as a Top Urologist in the SF Bay Area from 2014 to 2020. In February of 2019, he opened his male-oriented office in San Ramon to focus his practice entirely on men’s sexual health and rejuvenation. BrandeisMD is a national leader in technology and innovations in sexual medicine. Dr. Brandeis is the National Director of Clinical Excellence for GAINSWave and created and runs the SWEET Study, the largest study of Shockwave Therapy for ED ever.
Brandeis has appeared on The Doctor's TV Show and recent podcasts with Michael Ruscio and Ben Greenfield. He has also been featured in Maxim, Fatherly, Bustle, and Askmen.
In this episode, you will hear:
- The differences between men and women’s sexual drive
- Looking at testosterone levels and how they relate to a healthy sex life
- What are the causes of low testosterone?
- Changing your testosterone levels through diet and exercise
- Analyzing reasons why Viagra may not be working for you
- The importance of relaxation for a healthy erection
- Understanding how a healthy lifestyle will further boost your efforts for a higher sex drive
- Looking at the importance of nighttime erections
Find Dr. Judson Brandeis Online
Find Promescent Online
Discount Code – sexology15
Find Dr. Moali online:
Find me on social media:
If you are interested in booking a video counselling session with Dr. Moali:
101 Ways to Keep Your Relationship Hot
Podcast Produced by Pete Bailey - http://petebailey.net/audio