Manage episode 302664328 series 2358250
Creating Incredible Client Experiences
Dennis Moseley-Williams, DMW Strategic Consulting
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 688 Dennis Moseley-Williams
Dennis Moseley-Williams is one of only two certified Experience Economy experts working in the financial services industry globally. The other is his business partner, Tom Frisby.
Speaking of globally, Dennis has spoken in different countries all around the world.
Dennis is the founder of DMW Strategic Consulting. He started the Serious Shift movement for those of us who are determined to make meaningful, positive and lasting change in our life and business.
Dennis’s company works with entrepreneurs and business owners around the world who are looking to make their life and business a better place.
Listen to this illuminating Sharkpreneur episode with Dennis Moseley-Williams about creating incredible client experiences.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● How people shouldn’t focus on their strengths and instead connect with their clients.
● Why services and experiences are not the same and how to treat each.
● How an experience is about creating time well spent to engage each client.
● Why entrepreneurs have a 70% of feeling depressed after they achieve their goal.
● How to make yourself desirable in a much smaller niche to gain better clients.
Connect with Dennis:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices