Manage episode 302755814 series 2358250
Mass Tort Secrets
Terry Dunken, The Dunken Law Firm
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 689 Terry Dunken
Terry Dunken, our Roundup lawsuit lawyer, has represented clients for more than 25 years. His many years of legal practice bring a strong understanding of the law and how to maximize the value his clients receive in their cases. Terry works tirelessly in the case work-up phase of litigation to ensure that his clients’ best interests are served. Litigation is always stressful and Terry’s calm demeanor brings peace of mind to his clients through this difficult and adversarial process.
The Dunken Law Firm prides itself on its professional approach to the law and its systematic approach to outworking the opposition and doing anything and everything necessary to protect the well-being of our clients.
Listen to this illuminating Sharkpreneur episode with Terry Dunken about his book, Mass Tort Secrets.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● How a mass tort involves individual lawsuits against the same defendant.
● Why mass tort cases take a long time and a lot of interaction with other people.
● How mass tort attorneys need to hire a number expert for economic modeling.
● Why tort attorneys need to carefully select their co-counsel.
● How mass tort world had its most successful year in 2020.
Connect with Terry:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices