Manage episode 303470962 series 2358250
The E-Myth Revisited
Michael Gerber, MichaelGerber.com
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Kevin Harrington and Seth Greene Episode 695 Michael Gerber
Michael E. Gerber is the author of the NY Times mega-bestseller, for two consecutive decades, "The E-Myth Revisited" and nine other worldwide best-selling E-Myth books concerning small business entrepreneurship, leadership, and management.
Additionally, Michael E. Gerber has written 19 industry-specific E-Myth Vertical books co-authored by industry experts, for Attorneys; Accountants; Optometrists; Chiropractors; Landscape Contractors; Financial Advisers; Architects; Real Estate Brokers; Insurance Agents; Dentists; Nutritionists; Bookkeepers; Veterinarians; Real Estate Investors; Real Estate Agents; Chief Financial Officers; and soon to be, HVAC Contractors and Plumbers.
Listen to this illuminating Sharkpreneur episode with Michael Gerber about his book, The E-Myth Revisited.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● How small businesses fail consistently by the millions and why that is.
● How the 8-Fold Path is for anyone who imagines being an entrepreneur.
● What the 8-Fold Path is and the different steps you can use for a better business.
● Why entrepreneurs need to focus on the great result they want to produce.
● How people don’t retire from the purpose of their lives.
Connect with Michael Gerber:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices