Manage episode 303470961 series 2358250
Arianna Rehak, Matchbox Virtual Media
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 696 Arianna Rehak
Arianna Rehak is the CEO and Co-Founder of Matchbox Virtual Media, which is a virtual production company passionate about hosting conversations that matter. Her humble entrepreneurial spirit blossomed at the young age of 7 when she earned $1.15 USD (adjusting for inflation is $1.74) renting out art supplies to her underwhelmed neighbors.
Fast forward a few years, and life plopped her into the ever-welcoming arms of the association community. She grew a digital publication and online community for association professionals, and in this context created her first virtual conference. Her passion lies in bringing people together to co-create, so much so that she might have named her company Gestalt (had “gestalt” been a more attractive word.)
Listen to this illuminating Sharkpreneur episode with Arianna Rehak about virtual events.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● How many conferences became virtual events due to COVID-19.
● Why putting together teams can be incredibly important when working virtually.
● How virtual events aren’t just moving everything onto Zoom, they are more complicated than that.
● Why virtual events are less distracting for people attending the events.
● Why many people prefer virtual events as opposed to in-person events.
Connect with Arianna:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices