Manage episode 303764393 series 2358250
The Intersection of Family and Business Law
Kristina Feher, Feher Law
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 698 Kristina Feher
Kristina Feher is the managing member of Feher Law, P.L.L.C. in St. Petersburg, Florida. Kristina practices in the areas of bankruptcy and family law. Kristina received her B.S. in Criminology from Barry University and her law degree from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in Lansing, Michigan. Kristina is a St. Petersburg native.
Kristina serves as a Trustee to the St. Petersburg Bar Foundation. She is currently the Chair of a 6th Circuit Grievance Committee reviewing attorney discipline matters. She serves as a 6th Judicial Circuit Representative for The Florida Bar’s Voluntary Bar Liaison Committee. She is also an Adjunct Professor for St. Petersburg College’s Paralegal Studies Program. She served as a Secretary for the Florida Association for Women Lawyers Board of Directors (FAWL), a Chapter Representative, representing Pinellas County, on the FAWL Board of Directors for 2019-2020. She served as President of the Pinellas County Chapter of the Florida Association for Women Lawyers from 2018-2019. She previously served as a 6th Circuit Representative for The Florida Bar Young Lawyers’ Division Board of Governors.
Listen to this illuminating Sharkpreneur episode with Kristina Feher about the intersection of family and business law.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● How many people plan for what they want to happen and need help planning for what could happen.
● Why many businesses aren’t being bought by new owners right now.
● How business stress can contribute to marital stress and vice versa.
● Why the biggest mistake a business owner can make while closing a business is closing the door and walking away.
● How people are still liable for their business debts even if they close their business.
Connect with Kristina:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices