Manage episode 303855396 series 2358250
Julia Chung, Spring Plans
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 699 Julia Chung
Julia Chung is a team builder, a leader, an author, and public speaker. As CEO of two women-owned and women-led companies, Spring Plans, an advice-only financial planning firm, and Admin Slayer, a successful virtual assistant company, she focuses on providing the tools and resources needed to create success - whatever that looks like for each individual and business.
Julia has co-authored three ebooks: The Art of Delegation, Women & Money, and The Entrepreneur’s Survival Guide - and has more in the works. She’s also Vice President of the Financial Planning Association of Canada and a Board Director at Family Enterprise Canadas. Julia’s unique ability is manifesting the improbable. She loves a challenge that starts with someone saying: you can’t do that.
Listen to this illuminating Sharkpreneur episode with Julia Chung about advice only financial planning.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● How advice only financial planners are on the same side as their clients.
● Why people have a hard time defining what a great life looks like for them.
● How people shouldn’t make decisions based on tax implications.
● Why it’s important to say no to people and not take on every client.
● How surrounding yourself with the right team can help you grow your business.
Connect with Julia:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices