Manage episode 304117588 series 2358250
Chris Beall, ConnectAndSell
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 702 Chris Beall
For the past 35 years, Chris Beall has been participating in software startups as a founder or at the very early stages of development. His focus has been on consistently creating and taking to market simple products that can be used successfully the first time they are touched, without taking a course or needing to read a manual.
Chris fully believes that the most powerful part of any software system is the human being that we inappropriately call a “user,” and that the value key in software is to let the computer do what it does well in order to free up human potential.T he reality of serial dialing is that the average person can’t make more than 75-100 outbound dials a day to their intended targets, which may result in 6-8 conversations with decision-makers.
ConnectAndSell can make that same number of dials in less than an hour. The result? Within 2-5 minutes ConnectAndSell allows you to speak with one of your intended targets: Conversations On Demand.
The process of finding these solutions is more one of discovery than invention, and it has been a joy to have been lucky enough to have stumbled on a few of them.
Listen to this illuminating Sharkpreneur episode with Chris Beall about how ConnectAndSell connects you with your intended target.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● How ConnectAndSell helps salespeople get through the gatekeeper to the target.
● How ConnectAndSell uses its own technology to make sales.
● How ConnectAndSell helps get salespeople off the phone.
● How it takes seven seconds to gain the trust of a potential customer on a call.
● Why you shouldn’t care what other people think when you start a business.
Connect with Chris:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices