Manage episode 304642888 series 2358250
The Blue Jeans Millionaire
TJ Rohleder, TJRohleder.com
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 707 TJ Rohleder
TJ Rohleder, known as America’s Blue Jeans Millionaire, is an entrepreneur, author, and podcaster. But he’ll tell you there’s nothing special about him. He’s probably a lot like you, having grown up in a family with modest means. As a young adult, TJ attended a networking meeting, where he first developed the itch for success. He sent away for all kinds of plans and programs for making money, and in 1988 discovered a simple business that worked like crazy. Since that time, he’s become devoted to discovering the hottest marketing and success strategies and helping other entrepreneurs discover the dream of financial freedom. If you’re not making all the money you want in your business, check out one of TJ’s 60+ books, listen to one of his podcasts, or become a member of one of his coaching programs today.
Listen to this illuminating Sharkpreneur episode with TJ Rohleder about becoming the Blue Jeans Millionaire.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● Why starting a business with your best friend might not be the best idea.
● How media changes over the years has made running a business easier.
● Why your clients always need to feel like you’re the best in the business.
● How people struggle with self-promotion because of a lack of confidence.
● Why writing a book can position people as authorities in their marketplace.
Connect with TJ:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices