Manage episode 304447419 series 2825615
Lessons Learned from Billions of Data Points
Neil Patel, NP Digital
– The Sharkpreneur podcast with Seth Greene Episode 704 Neil Patel
Neil Patel is a New York Times Bestselling author. The Wall Street Journal calls him a top influencer on the web, Forbes says he is one of the top 10 marketers, and Entrepreneur Magazine says he created one of the 100 most brilliant companies. He was recognized as a top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 30 by President Obama and a top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 35 by the United Nations.
Listen to this illuminating Sharkpreneur episode with Neil Patel about lessons learned from billions of data points.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● How many people underestimate what they can accomplish in 5 to 10 years.
● Why businesses need to know what is causing people to convert or not.
● How businesses can’t just spend money to gain customers.
● Why content marketing needs to be updated to maintain traffic levels.
● How the best way to grow your company is word of mouth and doing what’s best for your customers.
Connect with Neil:
Guest Contact Info
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices