SIMPLY FOCUS Podcast: The Good Life Approach - Your weekly podcast with the little extra Solution Focus for your daily life!
SFP 107 – Challenging What You Have Learned: Getting Into Solution Focus With Camille Jeanmonod
Manage episode 271093842 series 2115681
SFP 107 - Episode 107: Challenging What You Have Learned: Getting Into Solution Focus With Camille Jeanmonod
by Elfie Czerny & Dominik Godat | Simply Focus Podcast |36:27http://www.sfontour.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/SFP-107-Challenging-what-we-already-know-Getting-into-Solution-Focus-with-Camille-Jeanmonod.m4a
“It just felt so much aligned with me, my personality, and the way I see the world, and the way I want to be a parent and a person in my beloved ones lives.”
“And seeing all (…) of the approaches, which are similar but yet different, it gives me permission and allows me to know that I will find my own way into Solution Focus.”
“He sees how I am noticing more of what he does well and how I am noticing more of what his brother does well, too, and how I am highlighting all of this for them.”
In today’s episode, we talk with Camille Jeanmonod, Solution-Focused Coach and Psychologist in Private Practice, about
- what fascinates her with Solution Focus,
- how Camille got across Solution Focus and what grabbed her interest,
- her first steps with Solution Focus in her private practice and how she kept going,
- from Hypnotherapy to Solution Focus or how she challenges what she has learned,
- what helped her in Elliott Connie’s training to change her way she practices,
- how her coaching, therapy, and training sessions changed,
- how her career coaching changed with Solution Focus,
- how she explores her own way of doing Solution Focus,
- how she applies Solution Focus with her children and the way her kids responded,
- staying curious and finding your own way
- The Challenge of the Week: Just experiment with one aspect of Solution Focus that you want to put in whatever you do right now.
- Learn more about Camille and her work and follow her on LinkedIn or Facebook.
- Learn more about Elliott Connie’s trainings and work as well as his SFU – Solution Focused Universe.
- You might also enjoy listening to our podcasts with Elliott:
- Here you can find out more about the work of Chris Iveson, Evan George and Harvey Ratner at BRIEF.
- You might also enjoy listening to our podcast with Chris Iveson:
- Looking for a coach? Check out our online Coaching with Elfie Czerny & Dominik Godat: Turn our wheel of fortune and win €20 or €50 discount or a free online coaching.
Join the conversation
Friendpower is stronger than willpower. So, let’s inspire each other! Share your ideas and thoughts on what inspired you about our conversation with Camille and what differences this makes for you in your everyday life. Share as much detail as possible. Your story might be the one making a vital difference for someone else. Your thoughts and ideas matter and might encourage others to keep on going their SF journey. Share this podcast episode with your friends, clients or colleagues who you think might be inspired by this conversation. It could give them some practical ideas on how to apply Solution Focus in their daily life.
Thank you for listening to our podcast. You are awesome! That you listen to our podcast makes a huge difference for us. Please let us know and get in touch with us: Comment below or send us a message and tell us what difference our podcast series makes for you. And please share our podcast with others that might benefit from it and give us an honest rating at iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each and every single one. You really support our show with that as this will make it more likely that other people will find the SIMPLY FOCUS podcast and benefit.
Do you like the SIMPLY FOCUS Podcast? Then help Elfie and Dominik spread the word! Donate for the SIMPLY FOCUS Podcast!
Listen to more Simply Focus Podcast episodes:
The post SFP 107 – Challenging What You Have Learned: Getting Into Solution Focus With Camille Jeanmonod appeared first on SF on tour.