Manage episode 289014953 series 1594851
“I’m 100 percent not you, and you’re 100 percent not me.” Find out why this powerful reminder from guest Cassie Atteberry is the key to making the “people stuff” easier for you, your family, and your organization. In this episode, Cassie joins host Damien Martin to share insights to help you to show up as the best version of yourself, build higher-performing teams, and deliberately create a healthy and successful organizational culture. Here are some of the questions covered:
- Why is the people stuff so hard? [02:09]
- What are the areas to focus on to make it easier? [06:49]
- What is coaching and how can it help? [10:12]
- How do you develop team and talent? [14:41]
- Does culture always trump strategy? [27:54]
- Why does culture matter for a family office? [30:35]
- How do you lead amid the current environment and build resilience? [34:33]
- Why are dogs way easier than people? [39:26]
Learn more about Cassie, get her contact info and get additional resources here!
GET MORE SIMPLY TAX®
We’re excited to also provide video content to strengthen your tax mind! Check it out on our YouTube channel.
We’d love to hear from you! Email feedback and questions to SimplyTax@bkd.com.
Connect with Damien on social media!