Manage episode 319998779 series 2939378
This episode is part of a brand new mini-series we are calling the "Long Run Archives" in which I am joined by Brett Hornig, a fellow ultra runner and coach at Trails and Tarmac to riff on some of Ultrarunning’s most intriguing news, ideas, and questions. You know those highly entertaining long run conversations you have with friends you wish you could have hit the record button on? These episodes will attempt to recreate those moments.
- (4:13) - Is it a competitive advantage to be a full-time professional ultrarunner?
- (17:31) - What if Jim Walmsley had never missed that mile 93 turn at the Western States 100?
- (33:46) - Black Canyon 100K preview
- (69:52) - Ultrarunning hot takes
- (73:18) - Big trail running news
- (78:31) - Great Strava finds
- Watch the episode on Youtube
- Follow Singletrack on Instagram
- Get coached by Brett at Trails and Tarmac
Additional Episodes You May Enjoy:
- #37 - Corrine Malcolm | State Of The Sport, Ultra Running Commentary
- #19 - Ask Me Anything | Golden Ticket Series, Professional Trail Runners, Ultra Training
- #17 - Ryan Ghelfi | Post Sponsorship Athlete Life, Trail Running Teams, UTMB, FKT Scene
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/singletracknews)