Manage episode 274278384 series 2804354
This episode of the Sketchnote Army Podcast is brought to you by Neuland, the innovative maker of visual thinking tools. Every Neuland product is designed with passion to be durable and sustainable. Check out their newly redesigned Neuland FineOne® line of water-based, refillable markers.
Save 15% with code amb290425 until December 31, 2020
- Intro: Who is James
- Jame’s origin story
- Andrew Park, Peter Durant and MGTaylor and their influence on James and his work
- Jame’s work at Scriberia, then independence
- The importance of practice to build expertise and skills
- Moving into digital scribing
- James’ teaching background and teaching future?
- 3 tips
- James’ Website
- James on Instagram
- James on LinkedIn
- James on Twitter
- ScotViz Meetup with James Baylay and Ben Felis
Amazon affiliate links below support the Sketchnote Army Podcast.
- Look at other people’s visual work for inspiration
- Constantly practice drawing and lettering to build confidence
- Find challenging scenarios for yourself to keep growing
SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES
You can subscribe to the podcast through iTunes.
SUPPORT THE PODCAST
To support the creation, production and hosting of the Sketchnote Army Podcast, buy one of Mike Rohde’s bestselling books. Use code ROHDE40 at Peachpit.com for 40% off!